Monday, June 23, 2008

Something in the Air



I'm very happy to announce that the first chapter of DMR has been featured as one of the monthly pdf chapbooks produced by Publishing Genius in Baltimore. You can view the book, print the book, or buy the book (very cheap).




Click here to check it out:
http://www.publishinggenius.com/tpc.html

And while you're there, check out their other publications, including Dave Daniel's Six off 66.

In other news, an interesting review has been posted on DMR's Amazon.com page. The woman who wrote it, Yvonne Mason, is an author who has a mentally challenged brother. I'm not sure yet, but I'm guessing most people will disagree with her take on the Rose and Ralph relationship.

I'm looking forward to reading her book, Stan's Story as soon as my mail is delivered from Massachusetts to Albuquerque.

(And just so you know, I met Yvonne through a writer's group blog about two weeks ago.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think Yvonne has been looking for love in all the wrong places for most of her adult life! How could she possibly think Rose and that pervert Ralph had any type of romantic relationship? I was concerned for Rose from the beginning, with all that underwear changing. Wasn't she feeling dirty? Or was that just a quirk? Although, the way John handled the situation by just backing out of the room could have made Ms Yvonne think he was giving them their privacy and not just avoiding what was really happening. I can only guess what twisted views she has concerning her brother...

ysam51@yahoo.com said...

Obvousily heyitsme has no idea about human nature- And it is apparent this person has not seen or been closely involved with those who are different on a day to day basis.
This person's comment shows serious issues with life in general. Sad but true-
As far as the first and last sentence well they don't even deserve the dignity of an answer.
I can only hope some day this person learns tolerance